Wednesday, October 13, 2010

... learner crochet...



...can't claim to have made the hat (thanks aunty Jade!)... but this week I have bought a crochet hook and some random wool and taught myself to crochet from on old library copy of a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine and Pip's book again... kinda glad my photography is so shocking.... probably heaps stuff I'm doing wrong...lol... also lucked out in that I didn't realise until too late that you're supposed to match your hook size to wool ply... prob would've stopped before really started if I'd got those totally mismatched and it didn't work out on my first few attempts...

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for getting stuck in and giving it a go. I can't crochet, well never really tried at least. One of my sisters is really into crocheting. I'm a knitter.

    ReplyDelete