Monday, January 17, 2011

...my garden salad...

...disproportionately proud of my gardening efforts I suppose... but first attempt at growing tomatoes... they started to ripen just before we left the country (typical...)...


...so had to squeeze in a (mostly) home-grown salad before we left...

...this dinner is one of my favourite concoctions as pretty much everything can be done in parts/stages well before they're needed to go on the plate - so fits around baby sleeping, dishes, washing, school pickups, etc, etc... Alison Holst's Paprika Baked Chicken coating (which I make in bulk and which some of my family say is better than KFC - high praise from Pacific Islanders?!?!), self-crusting quiche (also Alison Holst's), and our salad veges/ basil plus a NZ avocado bought for exorbitant price in Aussie supermarket...

No comments:

Post a Comment