Thursday, March 17, 2011

...baby shoes...

 ..I do know it's March... but I'm finally thinking about posting shots of Xmas presents... only I find that I was SO late in finishing them that I didn't photograph them before wrapping them... and didn't get a chance after gifting either - except for these sweet little shoes that I made for my baby girl... and now she's grown out of them!! lol...
...also I can't find the reference for the book I got the pattern out of now either - months later!! It was a library book on handmade shoes that intended that these were made out of soft leather for much larger bub... but I made out of felt (cheap Spotlight bargain bin acrylic felt) just to see what they're like... and plan to make a larger pair in next few weeks in nicer wool felt...
...after that I might get adventurous and try crocheting her some booties?! ... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment