Friday, October 22, 2010

...baby kimono...


... an old project... and oldie but a goodie (I hope).... this was the first thing I made for lil sister... made MONTHS ago... just after we found out what flavour bubba we were having... made in the midst of ongoing nausea, headaches, vomiting, tears, tiredness (and working 6 days per week) in an effort to get me excited about the pregnancy and her arrival in general... made from pair of my PJs that after 6yrs hard service finally gave out in the butt!!... this was also the first thing packed in her hospital bag... I hope it's a goodie... I hope it fits... I hope this bubba really is a girl so I can put her in it!!!.... still it's already done it's job in one way...

...oh and I always want to remember her dad's reaction when he saw what I was up to.... "It's so little...."

No comments:

Post a Comment