Friday, October 22, 2010

...coasters...




...another way overdue birthday present... this time for friend's birthday in August... she got them finally today!!!... had fun playing with scraps in the colourways to match her awesome couch and coffee table area which is where I have spent a lot of hours particularly during this pregnancy... had fun trying few more SMALL quilting bits and pieces also... slowly building my confidence with this quilting thing... inspiration from Pip's book... although once again - I can't/ won't/ don't follow patterns exactly... still think crazies are my thing... in quilting sense (not so much otherwise :P)

...and this project also prodded me to do this.... to save my sanity...



...now my ribbons and strings box is closeable again with all the other loose bits I'm hoarding... just...

No comments:

Post a Comment